Terms of Service
What is Castle Key?
Castle Key, LLC, a Indiana limited liability company, (hereinafter “Castle Key” or “We/Us/Our”) provides services, products and information via our website (located at www.castlekey.cc , our Facebook Pages (located at https://www.facebook.com/Castlekeyllc/ , Instagram (located at https://www.instagram.com/castlekey.cc/), and other platforms which may be added or removed at any time. Collectively, these sites are referred to as the “Platform(s)” and include all versions accessible through all devices (such as mobile and desktop apps, web browsers, etc.)
All Users Agree to Our Terms & Conditions
All visitors (hereinafter, “User(s)”, “You” or “Your”) to our Platforms are subject to the terms, conditions and notices set forth in these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”). Purchasers of Our services may be subject to additional rules applicable to such transactions. These Terms & Conditions may be amended from time-to-time.
By using Our Platforms, purchasing Our services, You accept these Terms & Conditions and agree to comply with all of its provisions.
If You do not wish to accept these Terms & Conditions, DO NOT USE OUR PLATFORMS, PURCHASE OUR SERVICES.
Conduct of Users
Users of Our Platforms understand and agree that Our Platforms may only be used for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
Users of Our Platforms represent that You are of legal age and capable of forming a binding contract with Us. These Terms & Conditions are a binding contract.
Prohibited Conduct. Users of Our Platforms understand and agree that You will not engage in any of the following conduct (collectively, “Prohibited Conduct”).
- You will not violate or encourage the violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- You will not collect or store personal data about other Users of our Platforms or solicit personal information from any other Users of our Platforms.
- You will not act in any manner which will cause other Users to believe that You are any other person or entity other than who You actually are, or cause other Users to believe that You represent any other person or entity other than who You actually represent.
- You will not submit or distribute any so-called “spam” or “junk mail” or “chain letters” or otherwise promote any commercial endeavor.
- You will not solicit money, goods or services for private gain.
- You will not disrupt or interfere with the security or use of our Platforms.
- You will not damage our Platforms through the submission or use of any damaging software or other actions.
- You will not use or attempt to use any other User’s account or identity.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any User’s account or to any of Our Platforms.
- You will not engage in any conduct that may interfere with any User’s or third-party’s ability to access or enjoy Our Platforms.
- You will not assist any third-party in engaging in any Prohibited Conduct.
Links to our Platforms. You may provide links to the home page of Our Platforms, but not to any other content within Our Platforms. You may not provide links that frame Our content. You may not provide links in a manner that may damage Our reputation or that might indicate any form of association with Us or endorsement by Us.
- Our Rights. Our Platforms and the entire content appearing in Our Platforms including all text, images, software code, Submitted Content, audio and video and the design, layout, functionality and features of Our Platforms (collectively, “Our Materials”) are owned by Us, Our licensors of Our Materials and other providers of Our Materials. Our Materials are subject to the laws of the United States and other jurisdictions via statute, treaty or otherwise. Such laws include those governing copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights (hereinafter, collectively, “Our Rights”). We reserve all of Our Rights to Our Materials. You are permitted to use Our Platforms solely for the non-commercial uses described in connection with our products and services. No grant of Our Rights is expressed or implied in any use of or transaction through Our Platforms. Any license to Our Materials, expressed or implied, is subject to revocation at will in the exercise of Our sole discretion.
- No License. You may not, directly or indirectly, copy, display, perform, distribute, creative derivative works from, modify or otherwise exploit Our Materials except as may be permitted for specific content as part of a transaction involving Our services. You may not use any of Our Materials or Our trademarks, logos or tradenames without Our express, prior, written permission.
- Third Party Rights. Some content appearing in our Platforms may be owned by third parties and are licensed for use by Us. You may not, directly or indirectly, copy, display, perform, distribute, creative derivative works from, modify or otherwise exploit any third-party content except as may be permitted for specific content as part of a transaction involving Our services. Trademarks and trade names of third parties remain the ownership of those third parties and may not be used without the permission of their respective owners.
- Allegations of Infringement (DMCA). If You believe that any of Our Materials violates Your copyright(s) or other rights, You may request removal of those materials from Our Platforms by submitting written notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”). Your notice must include the following:
- Your name, address and contact information.
- A copy of the work(s) You believe are being infringed upon within Our Platforms.
- A readily identifiable description and location with Our Platforms of the work(s) You believe are infringing.
- A statement signed by You attesting that You are acting on behalf of the copyright owner and that You believe, in good faith, that that the works You identified as infringing are being used without authorization.
Limitation of Liability
- As-Is / As-Available. All of Our Platforms and Our Materials are provided to You on an as-is and as-available basis. We provide no guarantee that Our Platforms or Our Materials will be available at any given time or through any given device.
- No Warranties expressed or implied. Your use of Our Platforms and Our Materials is at Your own risk. We make no warranty, express or implied, regarding Our Platforms, Our Materials or the accuracy, applicability, or usability of Our Materials for any purpose. We make no warranty that use of Our Platforms is free of viruses or other harmful or incompatible software that may damage any device on which You view Our Platforms or Our Materials. We disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for any particular purpose.
- Not liable for content. You assume any risk associated with any reliance You place on Our Materials whether such content is provided by Us or by any Users of Our Platforms or any other third-parties.
- No Legal Advice. Our Materials are not to be construed as legal advice in any manner. You should consult an attorney of Your choosing regarding any legal matter that You may have and not rely on any of Our Materials in making any decisions or taking or refraining from any actions.
- Third-Party Links. We are not liable for any content or otherwise contained on any website or otherwise that You may encounter when following any link to any third-party.
- Limitation of Damages. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Castle Key, its licensors, licensees, affiliates or partners, or the officers, directors, shareholders, equity-holders, members, employees, agents or attorneys of same be liable for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, any claims for damages arising from loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits, or any other such damages under any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of Our Platforms or Our Materials. You are solely responsible for any loss, claims or damages arising from any of Your Prohibited Conduct or Prohibited Submissions.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Castle Key, its licensors, licensees, affiliates or partners, and the officers, directors, shareholders, equity-holders, members, employees, agents or attorneys of same, from and against any claim arising from or related to Your breach of these Terms & Conditions and/or Your Prohibited Conduct and/or Your Prohibited Submissions.
Additional Legal Terms
- Severability. If any provision(s) or term(s) of Our Agreement are held by any tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, the provision or term shall be deemed modified and interpreted in a manner so as to achieve the intent of the original provision or term. All other provisions and terms of Our Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.No Waiver.
- No waiver of or failure to enforce any particular instance of any breach of Our Agreement shall be deemed a continuing waiver of any provision or of any subsequent breach of Our Agreement.
- Injunctive Relief. You agree that any breach or threatened breach of Our Agreement will damage Us in a manner that will render damages at law to be inadequate. Accordingly, You acknowledge that We may bring an action for injunctive relief against You for any breach or threatened breach of Our Agreement in addition to any action for monetary or other damages. We may bring such an action for injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction or before an arbitrator selected under this Agreement.
- Injunctive Relief Waiver. You, as a condition of entering into Our Agreement, hereby waive any right to seek injunctive relief in any form that may impair or impede the display, distribution or other exploitation of Our Materials and under no circumstances shall You be entitled to equitable relief or to restrain or enjoin the use of Our Platforms or the distribution of any of Our Materials.
Castle Key, LLC